2.20.2012

The Sinner's Prayer

The Rich enjoys putting various and sundry items on the blogspot. Here's the sinner's prayer.  It's good.

Heavenly Father, I know that I have sinned against you and that my sins separate me from you. I am truly sorry. I now want to turn away from my sinful past and turn to you for forgiveness. Please forgive me and help me avoid sinning again.

I believe that your Son, Jesus the Messiah, died for my sins, that He was raised from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become my Savior and the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward.

Please sent your Holy Spirit to help me obey You. I pledge to grow in grace and knowledge of you. My greatest purpose in life is to follow your example and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment